Do you own or manage an apartment or other property for rent in Saranda? Or do you simply want to sell your property? You can now list your property for rent or sale in our new real estate marketplace for free!
Finding a place to stay in a foreign country can be a challenge, especially when you haven’t arrived yet and want to search for a long term rental online ahead of your trip. Platforms like Airbnb are very expensive and take a large commission, so renting directly from local owners gives everyone a much better deal. Saranda has some great real estate agents that go at lengths to help out their clients, but the process can sometimes involve a lot of back and forth messaging via email or chat to discuss the requirements and available options. A lack of market information and property details can sometimes lead to miscommunication or frustration on both sides, especially when the expectations are not aligned.
To provide more information and transparency about prices, availability and amenities, we created a marketplace for apartments and other real estate so potential renters or buyers can search for something based on their needs and get in touch with the owner or agent when they see something that meets their criteria.
What About Property Agents?
So do we want to cut out the agents and their fees? Absolutely not! Property agents provide lots of value with their knowledge of the market, communication and translation, negotiations and by resolving any issues. If they do a good job, they more than deserve to be paid for it. So agencies are more than welcome to list their properties here as well, but make sure to agree with the owner about this.
So How Can I List My Property?
You can list your property for free by taking the following steps:
- STEP 1: Create an account on here.
- STEP 2: Once you have created an account you can login here.
- STEP 3: If you scroll down to the bottom menu of the website you can click on List Real Estate For Rent/Sale where you can choose the listing type (Property For Rent or Property For Sale).
- STEP 4: Fill in the form to request your free listing and once done, click on the “Submit Listing” button.
- STEP 5: Once your listing has been approved it will be shown on the website.
To make this marketplace useful for everyone there are a few things you should take in mind:
1. To keep this marketplace clean from abandoned listings and unavailable properties, every listing will automatically expire after 3 months. You will receive an email notification before this happens and you can simply renew your listing for another 3 months.
2. Our Rental Properties category is meant for long term rentals (1 month or longer) only and a monthly rental price needs to be filled out. Of course you can still take bookings for shorter periods, but for managing bookings and rentals at daily rates you are simply better off listing it on other booking platforms.
3. Rental properties have a mandatory Available From field, so you can enter the date from which the property is available. So if you currently have tenants you can already list your property if you know when they will be leaving. When you rent it out again, you can also simply update the Available From date to the future.
4. Properties for sale have additional options to indicate the status of the listing: Under Offer, Sale Agreed or Sold.
5. You can make changes to your listing at any time (including changing the Available From date).
6. Keep in mind that this website is in English, so all listings should be in the English language.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us. We are also encouraging you to give us your feedback so we can keep improving our website and functionalities.